How do Vaccines, Mercury, Autism and Genocide Connect?



David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well its connections to "National Security Study Memorandum 200"; for population control. Showing its shocking connections to today's G.A.V.I. Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor? This is an upsetting video, so brace yourself.

Over the last several years, I've been investigating among other things, mercury poisoning. As a result I finished up last December of replacing all the amalgam in my teeth. Also, I have been taking diatomaceous earth almost daily which helps pull toxic metals out of the body. This excellent 90 min video from 2005 is very sobering but so important. Please find the time to listen because ignoring the facts is not good for your health.

No comments: