I'm Using My Bible as a Road Map

Here in Sonoma, you hear Spanish spoken everywhere and the rented house across the street is overflowing with Hispanic men who come and go in their loud cars with loud music at all hours. I have gone on mission trips to Mexico, Guatemala and Argentina and love the people, however, this for me is a lesson in patience and unconditional love.

In spite of what we are told, I believe the borders are intentionally left open to create chaos. The elite who are running the show are wanting to provoke some sort of revolution so that those with guns will kill folks since they can't take our guns away from us as much as they try with planned, horrific shootings every now and again (yesterday 5 were killed in a mall by a 'lone shooter' but I say probably a MK-Ultra Manchurian type mind controlled multiple personality satanist). NAFTA with its super highway and the Canadian-American-Mexican Amero money is right around the corner.

Ron Paul SAYS all the things we want to hear but no one who gets in power has any real control - they are puppets who MUST obey or they are suicided/eliminated. Most if not all our leaders are either black mailed or compromised by bribes. It is an illusion to think that our vote means anything in my opinion. The whole 'election process' is part of the mass mind control being imposed on us thanks to the mass news media which is also controlled by a small group of elitists - they are in cahoots to bring on the one world order.

On the increase is the temptation to fight to get our nation back. However, this is a trap being set esp for Christians to take up arms. The Lord Jesus Christ never told his disciples to fight nor kill but rather he said lay down your lives. In Matthew 26, Jesus says, "for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

America was founded by Freemasons for such a time as this. The whole 'Christian founding fathers' idea that we've been brainwashed to believe by our public/state schools is simply smoke and mirrors.

And because God is allowing all this, we turn to Him for peace and direction. We must guard our hearts as we watch, pray and obey His Word putting our faith in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. This is why reading and knowing the Scriptures is so important - the Bible is our road map.

Clip of 'I'm Using the Bible for a Road Map'

source

I'm using my Bible for a road map

I'm using my bible for a road map
The ten commandments they tell me what to do
The twelve disciples are my road sign
And Jesus will see me safely thru

There'll be no detours in heaven
No rough roads along the way
I'm using my bible for a road map
My last stop is heaven some sweet day

I'm using my bible for a road map
The children of Israel use it to
They crossed the red Sea of destruction
And God is there to see them thru

--- end ---

UPDATE Email reply
Just received the following email after posting the above:

I was just "fixin' " to e-mail you.LOL!! That was a pretty good video of the song. I read your article, and I do think there is truth in it. I believe that the judges deciding NOT to prosecute employers is a red flag. If their source of income dried up, then they would leave. However, if the NAU comes, then Mexico will benefit the most.

I spoke with some in Canada and they told me that many hispanics were coming in, but they were quiet. They said they hadn't had any trouble yet. I asked them about their health care and all. Canada says that it takes, some times, 6 months or more to get an operation. They usually travel here to get it! Any way.....they said that the gov didn't mind the US, but Mexico's GDP was too low. I said I liked them, but....I didn't want to "merge".LOL. Our consitution will be completely lost...alarming.

I figure that as they increase in numbers, they will get pushy and loud. They also told me that they did not want to go in with the US, if Mexico was included.....been a little squabble over it, as I understand...from Canada's point. I think, with "us" keeping them here, "they're either wanting a civil w/r or a way to have a reason to chip. The last information I gathered, the people being chipped has risen from 8% to 11%. That is disturbing. I know they are all puppets, but some one has to win, and I think RP is the best choice. It's probably rigged, any way, so.........Sylvia Bro... psychic lady(hogwasher..LOL) says Obama will take it, as I understand. Hmmmmmmm...don't know, and don't believe in any psychic. I thought you'd find that interesting.LOL.

Have a very blessed day. Thanks for being you. The sun is shining here. I hope you're having a nice, warm day. May God be your constant companion.

Blessings

--- end ---

2/4/08 UPDATE Email reply

I think I am reading the tea leaves, too! They are all "playing on rhetoric" and, saying nothing! Clinton is screaming "National Health Care" all of a sudden -- BUT-- MANDATORY THAT YOU PAY FOR IT!!!! MANDATORY!

If a person does not have the income they can't pay it! 48 Million Americans do not have health care insurance! But, Clinton is making it sound like Governmnet paid "National Health Care" -- this is not right, and unethical on her part -- just to get votes! I think this country should have socialized medicine for all citizens. Obama says National Health Care not mandatory, you pay lower price if you can afford it.

The entire election process is a mess and needs 100% redo.

THE FLORIDA DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY GIVES NO (ZERO) DELEGATES!
FLORIDA DEMOCRATS CHANGED THE DATE OF THE PRIMARY WITHOUT THE BLESSING OF THE DNC--AND THUS-- THE CITIZENS WILL NOT HAVE THEIR VOTES COUNT!!! MICHIGAN DEMOCRATIS VOTES SAME SITUATION. DAMN MESS. AMERICANS NEED TO GEY PRO ACTIVE AND MARCH IN THE STREETS FOR THEIR RIGHTS -- NO GUTS, NO GLORY!

--- end ---

No comments: