9/11 Deception and Lies

9/24/07 UPDATE
Article: Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report






Below: How can these news folks remain so calm as they watch the horror of 9/11? UNLESS... they were in on it.







Notice the eye witness in the video below never says 'plane'.



Below: 911 fake planes on CNN compared with some output from the state of the art tools available for faking the truth. FumeFX, Afterburn, Maya unlimited, XSI, Hudini are the tools used to create reality. Whoever believes that planes hit the worldtrade center should look at the wrong perspective trackings and the different explosions on the same event.



We've been tricked, we've been fooled, we've been deceived by those we've trusted.

John 8

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.



Revelation 21

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.


No comments: