WALK AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT
Friends of mine are concerned that I have "lost my way" because I am critical of today's masonic Israel nation and of our American government.

Then this morning, while reading Ephesians, I came to this passage in chapter 5:

"Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

We are to reprove the works of darkness and that is what I am doing.

Here is part of my email reply:

Truth is, I WAS deceived BIG TIME. However, my eyes have been opened and the facts are these:

God is allowing the Kabbalist Jews to create a false Messianic kingdom (current Israel) that will be ruled by the Antichrist prior to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Zionism -- not to be confused with Judaism -- is a political movement conceived in the secret societies of Judeo-Freemasonry and is using undiscerning Evangelical Christians to advance their Antichrist agenda. The House of Rothschild paid for the land and State of Israel and is at the helm of the Zionist Movement. The Star of David is a hexagram used by witches to cast spells - if that is not a great deception, I don't know what is - and many sincere Christians wear this hexagram/Star of David around their neck!

I was also deceived about these things too:

911: the truth has been and continues to be covered up by our media and our government - those buildings were blown up. Many eye witnesses said they heard and saw muliple explosions.

church: there is a remnant that loves and serves the Lord Jesus Christ but there are MANY who are deceived and if they don't wake up & come out, will be following antichrist

Rich Joyner: became a Knight of Malta but no one at FIRE [our former school of ministry] seems to care.

etc. etc. etc. - these few things are the tiny tip of the iceberg.

My desire is to know the truth and when my German friends began asking questions that I couldn't answer, I searched and discovered much more than I bargained for.

We all need to be willing to pray that God opens our eyes, exposing any lies we may be believing."

No comments: