FIND REST FOR YOUR SOUL
The book of Hebrews warns us against having an evil heart of unbelief.

We are told to "exhort one another daily lest we be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin".

The children of Israel wandered in the wilderness 40 years and still did not enter into rest because of the sin of unbelief.

Jesus tells us, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11)

True rest and real peace comes only to those who put their faith in the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, who died for our sin, rose from the dead after 3 days, and is alive today.

And yes, Jesus is coming back one day - r u ready?

No comments: