TOWN HALL MEETING
If you look closely, you can see me in the crowd (click photo to enlarge)
Last night I joined several Pensacola citizens at the old Escambia Court House where U.S. Rep. Jeff Miller organized a town hall meeting regarding the illegal alien problem. I had no idea what to expect and as we entered the room, we were asked, "Do you want to say something?" I replied, "Maybe," so they gave me a card to fill out. Once we got in, Congressman Miller called each of us up to the mircophone to hear what we had to say before he spoke. Most were quite passionate and the vast majority of us simply wanted the current laws to be enforced which included punishing/arresting business owners who hire illegal aliens. When my turn came, I added that America is in trouble and the illegal aliens are just the tip of the iceburg. Yes, the borders need to be closed but we also need to read our constitution and know our rights. And above all, we need to pray and obey what the Lord says! After 1-1/2 hrs of patiently listening to each one of us, Congressman Miller thanked us and ended with, "Illegal aliens do not need to stay here or get amnesty. They need to go home and apply for citizenship before they come in." Whether or not we or he will make a difference, time will tell, but I am glad I went and enjoyed listening to the heart of the community of which I am apart!

Read what's REALLY going on from American Free Press: U.S. FIGHTS FOR SOUTHWEST - ‘RECONQUISTA’ IS STILL THE GOAL OF OPEN BORDERS PROMOTERS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Christian attitude you have, there. NOT!

Cathy Palmer said...

So are you saying I am not showing a Christian attitude because I want the police to enfore the law by telling the illegal aliens to go back?

Stevie B said...

I would not have been able to attend my second and third years at FIRE if the borders were tighter. Just a thought.

Cathy Palmer said...

Ha! Good for you, Steve.

A bigger concern I believe is that recently Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root was awarded a $385 million dollar contract by Homeland Security to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a national emergency.

This mirrors exactly what Halliburton did during Oliver North's Reagan era. It was called "Rex 84", a plan to roundup 400,000 refugees under FEMA, in the event of "uncontrolled population movements" over the Mexican border into the United States. Could the open borders be a setup?

I think yes! And the real agenda will be to create a cover of rounding up immigrants and illegal aliens as a smokescreen for targeting political dissidents and Christians.

Welcome to the New World Order...