PENSACOLA BEACH
It was unusually warm today, so Hannah and I went to the beach to look for shells and have fun. While sitting on the beach, I asked Hannah to take a handful of sand. "How many grains of sand do you think you are holding?" She couldn't guess. Then I said, "Did you know that God thinks about you more than all the grains of sand on all the beaches all over the world?" Her eyes grew big as I concluded, "He thinks about us a lot, doesn't He!"

Psalm 139:17, 18 "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee."

THE END OF THE SPEAR
Last night, a few of us went to see this new movie based on the true story of five missionary families who lost all their husbands in the Amazon in 1956. I was deeply touched by it and highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Stavorinus said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW NICE. i'M HOMESICK TO ANOTHERONES HOME. iTS FREEZING OVER HERE.
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR US.

GEORGE

Cathy Palmer said...

May the Lord God Almighty bless you and your family, George, keeping you close to His heart where it is safe and warm!